Other Things to Know about Cantilever Racking
• Easily adjusted and highly customizable to accommodate a wide variety of load heights
• Able to accommodate loads ranging in length; no front-side vertical obstructions means there are no restrictions on item length, and also permits the storage of objects differing in length within the same rack system
• Shop online cantilever today at Cantilever Rack Now
• Cantilever racks are single sided by default, but can be converted to double sided if needed
• Structural cantilever is capable of being used with heavy-duty applications
Before purchasing a cantilever system, we highly recommend you ensure all of the listed points above fit your inventory needs. Cantilever rack isn’t for everyone, and many applications require selective pallet rack or other rack systems. That said, cantilever racking can be very successful, and a great way to fully maximize your vertical storage space if used with the right kind of inventory and setting. One success story comes from a customer right here in Minnesota, who decided cantilever was the perfect option for them when they needed to store long heavy-duty stacks of sheet metal while taking up minimal space. After the client provided their specifications of their inventory, our Design Group was able to create the perfect cantilever rack system to fit their needs.
Click here to learn more or get fast-response quote.