Why do I need a material handling company to help me with our warehouse move?
Because we provide…
An agreed-upon plan that includes the following :
– Permits before anything is started
– New detailed warehouse layouts including locations of all products, equipment, and rack beam/shelf levels
– A detailed schedule of responsibilities and structured timeline
– All equipment necessary for the move: transportation, forklifts, scissor lifts, pallets
– Electrical and mechanical responsibilities for both sites
– Lighting and sprinkling per permit requirements
– Staging area for shipping and unloading
– Coordination of your product shipments
– Coordination of all Equipment shipments: Racking, Shelving, Conveyor, Mezzanines, etc.
– Dumpsters at both sites while maintaining clean work areas
Constant Communication on all facets of the agreed-upon plan
– Constant review and updating of the meeting schedule and timeline
– Commitment to make changes/adjustments to keep your warehouse move on schedule
– Communication, Communication, Communication
Also note that we also:
– Buy your used pallet racking, used shelving, and other warehouse equipment
– Help you incorporate your current shelving into your new warehouse
– Stock industrial racking for quick turn around
– Design & Supply: Pallet Flow Systems, Push-Back Pallet Storage Systems, Mezzanines, Modular Offices, and more industrial equipment.
Senior Warehouse Design Specialist Jerry Fredrickson