Q: What do you find most interesting about working with pallet rack?
A: The wide range of storing solutions our products solve. From the home garage to the next shopping superstore we are constantly putting the correct solutions to all needs.
Q: How would you describe the company culture here at AK?
A: It’s very family-oriented. If you work hard and show effort I think Al and Josh have shown that they are concerned in making sure you are taking care of. Like all families, it doesn’t mean we don’t have family issues. All and all we come together and form a unit by working together.
Q: What’s currently playing in your mp3 player or car stereo?
A: Toby Mac or U2 most likely
Q: What are a few of the things that keep you busy outside of work?
A: Softball(2-3 nights a week), church activities, spending time with my wife and kids, watching Wild hockey
Q: Describe yourself in five words or less:
A: Humorous, compassionate, random, God-fearing
Eric Dutcher Fun Facts:
- Eric’s two kids a new born son and young daughter.Eric Has 2 Children (Kayla 3 & Liam 1 Month)
- Eric has completed 2 Marathons in Two different states
- Has a Nephew that is Older than him )
- Once Upset the #1 Nationally Ranked High School Soccer Team
- Is a brother-in-law to co-worker James Jungbauer