Convenient and Spacious Design
One of the greatest attributes of drive-in pallet storage is the convenient design. These systems are created to make loading and unloading in tight spaces safe and effective. They allow forklifts to conveniently enter the rack structure to easily place or retrieve inventory; and because fewer aisles are needed they increase your warehouse’s storage capacity by as much as 75 percent.
Drive-In Racks Built to Withstand the Toughest Conditions
If you have high-density storage needs then the drive-in pallet storage system is right for you. No other pallet rack system has greater high-density storage capability. Another important thing to keep in mind is that drive-in racks usually suffer more wear and tear. With that in mind, these high-density pallet storage systems are built to last.
The Advantages of Drive-In Racks
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) product rotation
- Cuts Cost by reducing space
- Deep Lanes offer Maximum Storage Depth
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles
- Provides control over entry and exit
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Pallet Rack
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts
Which Option Drive-In Rack System Is Right for You?
The drive-in pallet storage systems from Ridg-U-Rak come in several sizes and options, including the Space Saver Rail and the Ridg-U-Rail 2000. The Space Saver rail is perfect when you’re looking to save vertical space and height is very important. The 2000 system offers many sizes and options, all of which are extremely durable and versatile to fit your specific needs.