If you are planning to maximize your vertical space with an industrial mezzanine system, you have come to the right place. Many of our clients are aware of industrial mezzanine systems although they need to learn more about them before consideration in their warehouse space. Below is a list of helpful mezzanine information to help you during the mezzanine planning process.
What you need to know…
- Space Available (How much space do you have available for a mezzanine system)
- Clear Ceiling Height (How high can you go?)
- Obstructions (Piping, Heating, Building Columns)
- Existing Operations, Forklift Traffic, Personnel Traffic (this will help identify and design a mezzanine system that meets your company mold)
- Permit Requirements
- Sprinkling Required
- Lighting/Electrical Needed
What the mezzanine is to be used for will determine:
- Size of Mezzanine
- Load Capacity Needed
- Access Needed – Safety Gates
- Number of Stairs
What design works best…
- Flooring Material Options: T&G Resindek, Unfinished or Finished, Bar Grating, Steel Plate
- Span Requirements
- Column Locations
More About Our Mezzanine Systems.
– Professional Installation
– Our mezzanine systems can be installed while you continue doing business in your warehouse space.
– View some of our completed projects here.
We offer FREE Mezzanine Consultations and Budgetary Quotes so call 800-722-5908 today or visit our Mezzanine System Page for more information.
Jerry Fredrickson – Systems Design Specialist