Recently a client of ours located in Minnesota contacted us to help them design a cantilever rack system for their warehouse. They decided a cantilever rack system was ideal for their operations because they needed a rack system that could store their long heavy-duty pallets of sheet metal while taking up minimal space. The client gave us the product information and specifications they were looking for and we provided a system to meet their needs. Our cantilever rack system was designed, delivered, and installed within three weeks of the customer contacting us.
Cantilever System Details:
- 16′ Single Sided Uprights w / 79″ Base 17,000# Capacity
- 54″ Straight Arms 2,490# capacity per arm
- Set of (4) 48″ Brace Sets
Project Completed by
Pete Brandon – Systems Design Specialist
Are you interested in Cantilever racking for your warehouse?
Below is a list of helpful questions to have answered to begin.
- What is the product you are looking to store?
- What is the length, width, and height of the product being stored?
- What style cantilever arm are you looking for? Straight or Angle
- What length of the arm are you looking for?
- Capacity per arm?
- Are you looking for a single or double-sided unit?
- How high are you looking to store product? (Upright height)
- How much linear footage are you looking to cover?
You can also use our Quote Request Form or shop online at Cantilever Rack Now.