How do you ask?
Poor Warehouse Operations Create:
- Order Picking Errors
- Poor Warehouse Efficiency
- Redundant Product Movement
- Loss of Accurate Inventory Data
- Increased Labor Costs
- Incorrectly Shipped Orders
- Unnecessary Product Damage
- Frustrated employees
- Low Company Moral
All of which hurt your bottom line, oftentimes warehouse operations get neglected because of the bottom dollar but yet efficient safe warehouses are proven to improve profits. Businesses don’t understand that an effective storage system/warehouse creates a smoother operating business and in turn creates the following:
- Better Order Fulfillment
- Better Workplace Practices
- Better Utilization of Warehouse Space
- Increased and Accurate Inventory control.
- Dedicated Workforce.
- Labor Savings
- Fewer Mistakes
If you would like help on your next material handling project give us a call at 763-493-5015.
Senior Warehouse Design Specialist Jerry Fredrickson