Ordering the wrong size pallet rack wire decking can cost your company a lot of money and also be a very frustrating process. To help our clients order the right wire decking the first time around, we have created this checklist titled:
“Important Questions and Dimensions for Ordering Pallet Rack Wire Mesh Decking”
- What is the pallet rack style, brand or manufacturer?
- Beam Style (box or step)?
- Flush (drop in style) or waterfall fit?
- Type of Finish (Powder Coat) or (Galvanized)?
- Capacity rating of your rack (per pair of your beams)?
- How are the wire decks going to be loaded? (Uniformly Distributed Load) (Concentrated Load) (Point Load)
- Other options?
- Channel Options: (Inverted) (No channel flat screen)
- What type of product is being stored?
- Important Dimensions:Outside to outside of beam:
- Inside to inside of beam:
- Top of beam:
- Vertical height of the step:
- Width across bottom of beam:
- Length of beam inside of frame to inside of frame:
If you are looking to buy pallet rack wire decking visit our online catalog http://www.palletracknow.com or Call 800-722-5908
Or if you are interested in learning more about our pallet rack wire mesh decks, visit our dedicated wire deck page.